Terms and Conditions
We do not wish for any misunderstandings or problems with your holiday at Urquhart Mill so we advise that you read our terms before booking so that our process and procedures are clear. If you need further clarification, please contact us and we will do our best to help. - Rates are quoted on a weekly basis.
- Rates are quoted on a weekly basis.
- House let is for holiday purposes only
and only let to the person(s) making the booking.
- A firm booking will be contracted on receipt of a deposit of £200, non-returnable. This will be acknowledged in writing with an account balance due, stating the date at which the outstanding amount is due to be paid in full (6 weeks prior to arrival).
- The proprietors reserve the right to refuse admission to their property and to require persons to leave if they consider there is a breach of contract or deem that there is damage to the property or cause of nuisance or in the event of conduct of an offensive manner.
- The holidaymaker will undertake to maintain and leave the said cottage and its furnishings in the same condition as at the date of commencement of this holiday let and reimburse the owner for any damage or breakage.
- The tenant shall leave the said house in the clean and tidy condition that you found it in and if this is not the case a cleaning charge will be forwarded on to you after departure.
- The number of persons occupying the said holiday house shall not exceed the numbers of the party stated upon booking. MAX 6 persons.
- CANCELLATION - The holidaymaker is liable for the total hire charge unless written notice of the intention to cancel the booking is received at least 12 weeks prior to the commencement of the holiday. Deposit will be refunded if the owner is able to re-let the holiday in the time available. Every effort will be made to re-let a cancelled booking but the holiday maker is advised to take out holiday insurance to cover this eventuality.
- Oil/Electricity all inclusive.
By booking with us, you will be deemed as accepting these terms.